Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We are moving Tara back home this week. I started this blog back in August when we were taking our "Little Girl" off to College. What a roller coaster -- emotionally, physically and spiritually. I have to say, that I am more than a little happy that she is coming home! In a way, it feels like a second chance. Even though the first chance was great. Can the second time be even better? She comes to us as an adult with a year of living away from our home it's bound to be different....right?

I'm also grateful that she had a positive experience living with her Aunt and Uncle and with her first year of College. What kind of expectations does she have now? What kind of expectations do we have now? Hmmmmmmm we'll have to take the time to explore all of that.

Thank you Lord for the "second chance".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great perspective to have. Enjoy! I could see how glad you were to have a car full of her stuff tonight!

Photolady said...

That is great Amanda! Treasure the time, as you know IT goes soooooo FAST!!!

Julie said...

HIP HIP HORRAY! I also love the perspective you are taking on it. What an awesome thing to have a "girlfriend" to live with. Although mothering never ceases, I'm sure that your freindship will grow to be stronger and more fun! Love you!

Just Say Julie said...

My kids were thrilled to have her back and in our house last week! Love ya!!