Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well, September is almost over, the whether is becoming a bit cooler. The house has some fall color. Football season is definitely underway. (Leinart is going to start on Sunday….. maybe….YES!) We are into the school year….parent teacher conferences are not my favorite. It used to be we would go and hear how good our little angel was progressing. It’s not that simple anymore, nothing is simple any more I suppose, why should this be any different?
I always seem to think that Summer is my favorite time of year until Fall get’s here. Hmmm. I wonder why. Am I afraid to admit that I love Fall? I don’t think so. I think I like each season when it’s here. I like the freshness that the season bring, the promise of what’s going to be, the breeze of a new day, the hope of a new tomorrow. Wow, God is good.
It’s good Tea whether. I was reminded of this on my way to work this morning. I thought of my friend Traci. We’re buddies in everything. We’re “Tea Time” enthusiasts. I miss my friend. Life gets so busy. But in the fall we seem to come back together. Yet another promise of the season. Let’s get together …. Soon…. We’ll have tea and talk of everything….including the promise of what’s going to be.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I also love fall! It is my favorite season. Such a great description.

Just Say Julie said...

good to see you last night!

i love fall too!! the sweaters and cool air!

Just Say Julie said...

by the way - you've been tagged :)