Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I was sharing with my pastor today that I think God might warrant a 15 yard penalty for "piling on". Now before you get all up in my face I did warn him to stand back because I did not want to put him in jeopardy of getting hit by the same lightning bolt as I was. I kept him out of harms way.

Life is just really tough.... I know it's the same for all of my friends and yes some have it worse. (thank you God for health and family.)

yes, yes I know God didn't promise us a life without hurt I know all of that. Sometimes its just overwhelming.....

I'm pretty much the optimist and the encourager and the cheerleader. I like that and I believe it. I'm all about doing the right thing and keep doing the right thing. I guess I want a break... I'm willing to work for it (is that really a break though) I feel like I have been working for it.

but.... sometimes life is overwhelming.

Here's what I know: God works all things out for Good! Awesome!!! God will never leave me or forsake me! Even better. I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Hard to top that! He loves me and calls me his own. Aha! Truth is, God is awesome and He loves us with an everlasting love.

Still.....Sometimes life is....

No comments: