Thursday, September 17, 2009

While I'm at it, My friend has a new friend! Awesome, great.....my delima, What do I call him.I've given this a lot of thought..... "Boy-friend", "Gentleman-friend", "significant other" (too soon for that I think), how about the "someone special in your life guy", Come on now, help me out. This might be important! I'm not sure! This is new for me and her and I don't want to blow it. Maybe the "I'm just having fun for now guy" naw too non committal. I guess I could call him "Sailor Boy" or "weekend guy". I'm just not feeling it. It might help if I met him. Is it still too soon to meet the friends? We're talking good friend here...... Bff's (that's a whole other blog)..... Ah well, I guess I just have to call him by his name for now...... What kind of friend am I? Not very creative at the moment..... I'll keep thinking.

4 comments:

Susie said...

A great friend and I love you! I am working on you meeting him and for now you can call him anything you want but I'm thinking Chuck works! Thanks for thinking of me!

Just a thought... said...

Let's call him SG...Susie's Guy!!!

Susie said...

I like that one! You can decide on what you want to call him once you meet him, but Chuck is such a nice name, don't ya think?

Amanda said...

I'm for Chuck! The name and the guy.