Friday, September 18, 2009

Well, it's good to have the day off! I love my job don't get me wrong and very grateful to have it. Just loving that I can have some down time. Time to do some housework, do a little cooking, get some laundry done (did I say I have the day off?) spend time with the family.......oh Sean and Sam are at School, Tara is at work.... Nick is still sleeping....Ren is off to OC...... Ok, well at least I'm available even if they are not.

Sam has his first home game today at Buena. I'm excited I love to watch hime play, unfortunately, he's not getting much playing time.....yet! But we go we happily support the team but we hurt for our guy. At least he's not getting hurt! Trying to put a positive spin on it!

Ahhh, it will happen. Just keep working hard....

I'm off to do all the things that I try to fit in on my "day off".

No comments: